LAS VEGAS – The Commercial Alliance Las Vegas (CALV) announced its newly elected officers and directors for 2022, with industry leader Angelina Scarcelli becoming president of the commercial real estate organization starting Jan. 1.
Scarcelli, a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and Certified Property Manager (CPM®), is a senior portfolio manager of Colliers International in Las Vegas. She served as CALV’s president-elect in 2021 and has also been a CALV board member. Scarcelli has earned several industry awards and held leadership positions in other local organizations representing commercial real estate professionals, including the local chapter of IREM, the Institute of Real Estate Management.
Other newly elected members of the 2022 CALV Board of Directors include:
- President-elect Natalie Allred, CPM and Accredited Residential Manager (ARM), vice president of property management for American Nevada Company.
- Treasurer Bridget Atterbom, Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), a commercial broker at Keller Williams Commercial.
- Director Nolan Julseth-White, CCIM, managing director of SVN, The Equity Group, in Las Vegas.
- Director Jennifer Weinberg, a residential and business broker with BHHS Nevada Properties in Las Vegas.
CALV board members not up for re-election this year who will continue to serve include:
- Director Wes Drown, CCIM, of RE/MAX Advantage in Henderson.
- Director Andrew Levy, CCIM and Accredited Residential Manager (ARM®), of ERA Brokers Consolidated.
- Immediate Past President Petra Latch, a member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI) and the executive director of valuation and advisory at Cushman & Wakefield in Las Vegas.
About the Commercial Alliance Las Vegas
The Commercial Alliance Las Vegas (CALV) is the commercial real estate division of Las Vegas REALTORS® (LVR). One of the largest organizations in Southern Nevada for commercial real estate professionals, it organizes and empowers the industry through education, networking, promoting professionalism and shaping public policy. Membership in CALV is open to REALTORS® and non-REALTORS® alike. For more information, visit www.calv.org.