Soozi Jones Walker, CCIM, SIOR
September 21 – 24, 2020 | 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Monday, September 21st – Check-In begins at 8:00 am
Key Real Estate School
3320 E. Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89121
Register by Phone | 800-621-7027, Option 2
Registration Deadline – Friday, September 18, 2020
- CI 101 – Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Completion of one of the following interest-based negotiations courses:
Linking a company’s enterprise-level goals with their real estate strategy is key to offering the right space solution. Whether an investor, operator, or a broker, it’s important to approach real estate problems from the perspective of the user/occupant. In CI 103, you’ll learn such advanced skills as how to perform a comparative lease analysis between competing assets, analyze a sale-leaseback to help a client generate capital from their owned real estate, and advise a client on a lease vs. purchase decision to facilitate an expansion.
Incorporating the CCIM Decision-Making Model and the CCIM Communications/Negotiations Model, CI 103 explores new concepts regarding user discount rate selection, such as using multiple rates for some occupancy decisions based on perception of risk related to the various occupancy cash flows.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- apply key occupancy decision-making skills such as comparative lease analysis, lease vs. purchase analysis, lease buyout analysis, and sale-leaseback analysis to optimize user space decisions;
- determine how the financial reporting requirements for real estate influence user decisions; and
- integrate negotiation skills with financial analysis skills to maximize user outcomes.
Sign up today. https://www.snccim.org/event-3602633