- Ali Roesener completed a 5,002 square-foot lease at 8840 W. Russell Road, Suite 235 for Aegis Kinetics.
- Gatski Commercial’s latest addition to the Brokerage Team has jumped right in with two tenant rep deals! David Evenhouse completed two transactions: 4,560 square feet at 4540 S. Arville Street, unit #B11 for Graner Travel Agency, LLC, and 3,600 square feet at 4275 Bell Drive, #units 1-2 for Street Jokers, LLC.
- Ali Roesener placed solar panel company, Sol-Up, in 4,231 square feet at the Harmon Warehouse Center, 4301 S. Valley View Boulevard #13.
- At Arena Commerce Center, Ali Roesener completed three new leases at 3105 W. Tompkins Avenue, 3175 W. Tompkins Avenue, and 3625 W. Harmon Avenue #D for 3,494, 3,461 square and 3,000 square feet, respectively.
- Laramie Bracken completed a 2,664 square-foot lease for 2012 Sunset #215 at the light manufacturing complex, Sunset Business Park.
- Laramie Bracken also completed a lease for Sharetea, a Taiwanese-based tea company, at 5515 Camino Al Norte #107.
Gatski Commercial Real Estate Services has been in operation in Southern Nevada since 1993.
Gatski teams work together to support the needs of each client. They do that by creating a unique business plan to produce effective, timely service solutions, including property and facilities management, brokerage, leasing, in-house building maintenance services and a comprehensive, fully equipped landscaping division. Through Gatski Commercial’s website, clients and potential clients can easily search property listings online.
The corporate culture at Gatski embraces a dedication to improving the industry as well as Southern Nevada.