LAS VEGAS, November 19, 2019 – Cushman & Wakefield recently completed a total of 27 transactions totaling over 200,000 square feet (sf). Following are a few highlights of the October transactions:
- Alma Cuevas and Jason Griffis represented Spiffy in a 6,400 sf lease at 4255 Wagon Trail in Las Vegas and represented JOME, LLC in a 39,553 sf lease at SunPoint Crossing located at 3732 N. Las Vegas Blvd. in Las Vegas.
- Charles Van Geel, Jayne Cayton and Matt Kreft negotiated a 5,768 sf lease to Echo Payment Systems, Inc. at Green Valley Corporate Center North located at 2275 Corporate Circle in Henderson. Charles and Matt also completed a 2,914 sf lease to Amerinational Community Services at 3773 Howard Hughes Parkway in Las Vegas.
- Dan Hubbard represented Retro Bakery, LLC in a 1,112 sf lease at Charleston Auto Care Plaza at Summerlin located at 10217 W. Charleston Blvd. in Las Vegas.
- Dan Palmeri and Natalie Wainwright represented Crosspoint Financial in a 1,678 sf lease at 9275 W. Russel Road in Las Vegas. In addition, Dan and Natalie along with Paula Lea completed three transactions totaling over 17,000 sf which included: 1,240 sf for Access Health Ventures LLC at 4399 E. Stewart in Las Vegas; 12,819 sf for Cypress Capital, LLC at 2485 Village View Drive in Henderson; and 3,264 sf for Harmonize Health at 8540 S. Eastern Avenue in Las Vegas.
- Jayne Cayton negotiated a 2,800 sf lease to KPG Provider Services at 101 Convention Center Drive in Las Vegas. In addition, Jayne and Matt Kreft completed four transactions totaling over 26,000 sf which included: three leases at Bank of America Plaza located at 300 S. 4th Street in Las Vegas to Associated Press (1,634 sf), WSP USA, Inc. (11,818 sf), and Dubowsky Law Office Chtd. (700 sf); and represented SWOOP in a 12,985 sf lease at Prologis Warm Springs Business Center located at 2895 W. Capovilla Avenue to Swoop, LLC.
- Kimberly Noack-Summers and Travis Noack completed two transactions totaling over 54,000 sf which included: represented Quench USA, LLC in a 33,363 sf lease at Golden Triangle Industrial Park located at 4980 Statz Street in North Las Vegas; and represented Laslos Capital, Inc. in a 20,925 sf lease renewal at Spencer Helm Business Center in Las Vegas, along with Warren Noack.
- Leo Biedermann completed four transactions totaling over 26,000 sf which included: a 5,500 sf lease to American for Prosperity and a 14,829 sf to CitiCasters at Kelesis Building located at 2880 B Meade Avenue in Las Vegas; a 2,997 sf lease to Poxworx, Inc. at Palms Business Center North located at 3000-3030 Rigel Avenue in Las Vegas; and a 3,600 sf lease to Wise Connect Inc. at Desert Inn Commerce Center located at 3230 W. Desert Inn Road in Las Vegas.
- Neil Sorkin completed six transactions totaling over 18,000 sf which included: a 1,411 sf lease to One Perfect Idea Nails at Station Plaza located at 3840 W. Lake Mead Blvd. in North Las Vegas; a 8,954 sf lease Empire Post Media at 5031 Wagon Trail Suites in Las Vegas; a 4,140 sf lease to Zuvid, LLC at Oasis Business Park located at 4840 W. University Avenue in Las Vegas; and a 1,157 sf lease to Elite Marketing Concepts, Inc., a 1,783 sf lease to National Congress for Black Women and a 827 sf lease to Innovation Behavioral Health Solutions, LLC at Marbeya Business Park located at 6655 W. Sahara Blvd. in Las Vegas.
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.